Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #4343
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Exactly what I am thinking. They have done T/C angle of the triangle so L/C is upnext, either another 180 Shifts like my little script with SoO connections or the evolved triangle, with Cheetara not really choosing either brothers so that she' still in character. she will not hurt Lion-O's feelings. and form writers prespective if the kill L/C they will loose stories they can pull form the evolved triangle, like the examples with pumyra I did back in the thread. So worst case both ships are go L/C and T/C. Dan's evil laugh clear indication of playing with the love triangle and death, otherwise he did not need to put the laugh there, right after saying cheetara choose tygra and not Mumm-Ra.
I don't think they'll have L/C the next episode. I'm not saying that by the end of the series it won't happen, but If they have her switch guys again this soon it will really confuse viewers even more and make Cheetara look really bad.

Also you have to remember with the conversation with Dan, it was just a conversation. I had previously commented on how the L/C fans wouldn't be happy with his answer and then he laughed and added the rest. It wasn't an official press release or interview or anything like that, so I don't believe you can really read too much into every word (or laugh) he said.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote