TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 12:43 AM   #111
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
When one is a slave locked in a dark cell fighting for their freedom, think happy thoughts.

Actually, Lion-O was King during the fall. He was made King right before they escaped and a whole day hasn't passed since the attack.

If Lion-O doesn't want to get blamed for falling short the expectations and duties the people expect of the King, then he should stop being one.
You mean he was made King after most of their army was already wiped out, the clerics were almost all dead and Claudus was dead as well. I'm sorry, what was he supposed to have been able to do in that instant?

It's not even that Lion-O doesn't want to get blamed, it's that I don't think he should be blamed for 'failing' his people when he basically inherited a shitstorm without any real power to it.

Quote:
Some forms of slavery could be using prisoners like the Lizards to do work and such.

Lion-O and the Dogs will join up. Panthro is buddies with Dobo. There will some pressure or persuasion to end slavery there.
So slavers are ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I think Panthro said to leave her because he thought she could take care of herself. Remember he used to be in that same arena so he know's exactly what she's up against.
Eh, the same arena where they will partner you up with someone until you become friends with them and have you fight a death-match with them. It's so understanding of Panthro to want to leave her there -_-
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote