TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #119
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sining View Post
Which wouldn't stop Tygra being blamed either. I don't think you get the fact that I said it's not Lion-O that doesn't want to be blamed but that I DON'T think he should be blamed. Lion-O is the type of person who'll blame himself anyway. Whether he does or not is his own issue. I just don't think people have a valid issue blaming their leaders for everything that happens because to me, that's the same thing as being a person who basically goes 'the devil made me do it' which is pretty much the type of people I hate.

I'll also note that nobody else says 'hey, let's go back, check for slaves or anything left of our people' as well. For a party that seems very willing to give their opinions whenever they want, that's just telling.

Yes, because prisoners are the same as slaves. -_- Seriously lol.
People in a position of power are held to a higher standard compared to the rest, unless they are Tyrants.

Lion-O can be blamed for the amount of time that past before any attempt of freeing his people. That's was one of the main points of her problem with him.

The last thing some will remember is that Lion-O went against his people to defend the lizards, embrassed Claudis, and some time after that the lizards attacked.

Last edited by Singe; 05-02-2012 at 10:28 AM..
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote