Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #211
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Seething with anticipation to get your hands on a copy of Kuukuuson's RAHC Guide? Well the wait is over folks, if you weren't able to get a copy at JoeCon 2011, Kuukuuson has provided details on how you can get one right now!

Hi gang, the moment is finally here! I'm not going to set up a fancy lil e-mail, just type out the bare basics so please visit www.rahcguide.com to catch up on all the fan reviews of the R.A.H.C. Guide on your favorite message boards!!

With that being said, the cost of the book is $40 with $5 shipping and handling. Payment can be paypal-ed via kuukuuson@hotmail.com.

You may send the payment as a gift but if you choose not to, please allow paypal to adjust your payment to accommodate paypal fees. Orders will be held until total payment is made and you will be notified of any additional costs. When you send your paypal payment, please include your address and any specific information for your order in the paypal notification as that is how I will be keeping track of your order. I will copy and paste the address so please make sure it's correct. I will gladly entertain international orders so please contact me here (rahc.guide@gmail.com) so I can look into how much shipping is to your location.

I am very excited to provide this book for you and can't wait to hear your response! Please remember that not only is this guide self published in limited quantities, it is being processed and shipped by myself and might take some time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!

Sincerely,

James "KuuKuuSon" Kavanaugh Jr.

James has put a lot of effort and devotion into this project, a commendable effort that shed light on a vital era for GI Joe that has been overlooked for quite sometime.
Original Source: RAHC Guide Order Info - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote