TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #304
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
You are certainly correct, but you also have to know when to stop trying to 'explain' something and just accept that it's poorly done. You can sit and try to explain stuff forever, but there DOES come a point when something is just bad. And if you have to sit and figure out an explanation forever, it's because it wasn't very clear to begin with.
That describes cartoons like Voltron Force, not NS ThunderCats.

I don't think you guys have WATCHED a bad cartoon in awhile. I may have only given Avatar 5 episodes to get my interest before I got bored, but I gave Voltron 13 goddamn episodes in hopes it might get better.

When the kid with the speed powers can't catch the robot with the bomb that's going to destroy the entire Castle of Lions, and they have to rely on magic fuckin' bricks, then, THEN there's something wrong with the writting staff.

I'll say it again, ThunderCats writting is equivalent of TFA's early seasons. I still love that series, my friends still love that series. My only thought on how people can justify trashing this show is you've all gone completely crazy with inflated expectations.

Last edited by CreepySariFan; 04-10-2012 at 09:04 PM..
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote