TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #329
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
It makes enough sense to me, I find myself wondering why you're pissing your personal time and enjoyment of the show away by doing this. I'm enjoying the fact I can make you do so, however.

Survive the fall into the apparently soft-water, which Lion-O did. Too bad for him the rocks were on top of him, the only reason he drowned in the first place. Man, you're not paying very good attention.
I like how as your logic falls apart, you just fall back on being a troll. I started this argument having no real disrespect for you, we just disagreed. Whatever, that's what the internet is for, but the more you get pushed the more you just start sounding like a petulant child and falling back on insults.

Secondly, if you hit water at terminal velocity, it is NOT soft, apparently or otherwise. If you're arguing that the impact on the water didn't kill him, then hitting the cliff face after a shorter fall would not have killed him either, and would have had the added benefit of not causing him to drown. Win win.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote