TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 06:32 AM   #87
Altaica
Thunder Kitty
Hey,

If you're not opposed to buying online you could go here: BigBadToyStore.com Search

They have good deals and seem to have a very large selection. Nice thing, no waiting in lines and no getting to the store and being disappointed that they are all out of what you want. In most cases you can back order if they are out of stock. I do however know some ToyRus will let you buy and order things by the case. I would look into that as well. I may well do that as I want to get two of each of the figs. One for MIB collecting and one for taking out and well playing with. Been a fan since I was like 9 and I totally am stoked about getting all the figures. I didn't have them when I was younger and I totally don't want to miss out this time around.

As for snarf, OMG Kawaii! I seriously hope the toy manufactures put out a plush! Oh and it would be awesome if they had a sound chip and can make those all too cute sounds he makes. I would totally buy 1 or two if they did!

And I think it would have been better if they had packed snarf with Lion-o, or at least a little scale version with him. I know several people that want Snarf and not the tank. They could always put out a little pose-able snarf by himself too. I think they should have little snarfs in different poses in little figures. I know I'd buy em if there were a few. He's so dang cute! Especially when he's sleeping.

So I wonder if any of the fast food chains are planning on putting out a line....
Altaica is offline   Reply With Quote