Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #470
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
They really seem to be making Lion-o out to be bad compared to Jesus!Tygra. But Cheetara is his girlfriend now so they'll redeem her or something, probably by making Lion-o horrible and Tygra can gloat all he wants. I doubt Cheetara would say anything against him. She did make excuses for his behavior by saying Tygra lived in Lion-o's shadow all his life. And she's rather dedicated to him, since she doesn't seem to care about anyone but Tygra and hasn't mentioned Jaga in awhile.
If they do that, I will be so pissed! I will be done with the TC forever, even the OS. They would have ruin it for me forever.

Two freaking episodes to unhinge the F*CKING series.

I was loving the series until the last episode.

I know how they can fix it, but there writing has been so bad the last two episodes that I have no hope the series will end well.

See that is flawed writing. Lion-o lived in tygra's shadow. No one wanted lion-o to be king, even his father waivered when he said lion-o would make a good king.

It is like a bunch of tygra fans got together to produce this version of the TC, they were hell bent to make tygra god and lion-o a fan boy.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote