Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #1085
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Tygra does not have to die. It is to cause problems in the group. Hello it is called strategy. No one trust anyone, it makes them weak.

There are a lot of Lion-o fans at TCL too.

She said she chosen a long time ago, she did not say you. Also, she is into lion-o (e4). Why would she do that if she was into tygra. She waited for a while before she said anything to tygra.

Lion-o has had to face this his whole life of that. Tygra has never had strong feelings for cheetara. They are strong becasue he is jealous. Tygra has caused lion-o pain his whole life. He only notice a little bit in the AP. Tygra was the peoples hero, not lion-o. He does not have to get over it, tygra didn't.

Lion is a saint compared to tygra. Lion-o has shown mercey.

I would be pissed if my brother came in and stole someone I had strong feelings for. If his excuse was I gave her a flower when we were 12, I would KO him.
So she told Tygra that she'd chosen long ago, then proceeded to kiss him passionately by moon light but it wasn't Tygra who she meant to choose. Isn't that a stretch?

How would you know Tygra never had strong feelings for Cheetara? Its another cliche'. Guy likes girl, but never musters up the courage to say anything. Makes sense and falls in line with what we know about Tygra. He's insecure. His biological parents didnt want him, the sword didnt want him, despite being better then Lion-O he couldn't be king leading to him feeling like the kingdom didn't want him. It wouldn't be hard to see that he felt like Cheetara also wouldn't want him. He's got insecurity issues. Lots of people do.

If I'm reading your post right, then your support is that he never spoke up. He is insecure that is why he never spoke up. Not because the feelings weren't there, or lacked potency.

We have no evidence supporting that Tygra was ever planning on revealing his feelings to Cheetara. He thought she has already chosen. He was going to leave it alone, no matter that he obviously still had feelings for her.

TCL has tons of Lion-O lovers. Which is why I dont understand why some many posters here claim its all Tygra all day over there.

At then end of episode 12 Lion-O says Tygra would never betray him. Obviously Tygra's been a good enough brother for Lion-O to feel that way.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote