Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:01 AM   #361
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
1) I did not say she “disobeyed” him. You are right; Lion-O did not give her an outright order. She did defy Lion-O though, right in the middle of a battle. He was planning on continuing the fight and he was clearly taken aback by her actions and tried to reasons with her. That would indicate to any rational person what was intended.
Maybe you specifically didn't say she disobeyed him, but other people in this thread have.

Quote:
2) Slithe seems to decide to kill the Cats after he gets confirmation that the lizards could not find Lion-O’s body. Addicus makes a remark of there not being “anything left of them” and Slithe confirms that saying “I can assure you Addicus, there won’t be.”
Just rewatched again. You're right on that point. I was wrong. But still that just brings the question why did they take them prisoner in the first place? They didn't need them to look for the gauntlet.

Quote:
Also, you are using the events that took place this episode to justify Cheetara’s actions last episode. Using all available information up to episode 14, Lion-O made the right call while assuming the worst possible outcome. Cheetara was simply too busy cheerleading for Team Tygra.
Everyone keeps saying they were guaranteed death and they would've never be taken prisoner. All I'm saying is that this episode proves there was a chance that they could have been taken prisoner then as well. Cheetara might've gambled a bit with their lives, but the chance existed for them all to come out of it alive (although as prisoners) so she took it.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote