Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #376
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I don't see lion-o getting over her anytime soon, the kiss just floored him. Any guy would think he has a chance.

I think Pumyra will only serve as a device for the triangle. Cheetara might be get jealous and they have to fight.

You really don't want L/C.
Lion-O also knows that's not the real Cheetarah, just something the Astral Plane knew he was comfortable with and shaped accordingly. Everything out of the Trials is out of his own mind, the Thunderan slums, the Briar Wood maze and the predatory bird that lives there. Because Lion-O still saw Cheetarah as a flirt and a tease that's how she acted in the AP (the real Cheetarah's actions were flirty too, but it's dialed up a notch or two here).

No, I really don't want Lion-O/Cheetarah. I think it's something that served its purpose and its time to move on.

Regarding Lion-O and Tygra, Lion-Odoes need a buddy, but I think that buddy should be Tygra. In order for this show to move to the next level and become truly great they need to become more than just brothers, they need to be bros, which is something completely different.

Last edited by SirSapphire; 04-02-2012 at 09:23 AM..
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote