TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #69
MegaGearX
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
So lion-o talking to SS gives him the nod. I disagree. I bet you if they made mecha tygra it would sell well.

Lion-o did nothing in that main fight. He did a couple of flips, but where did that get him. I remember tygra and lucy more than lion-o in that episode. If you think tygra looked like a fool, lion-o did too. He was a staker who puts ruthies in females drinks.

How did lion-o come out. Lion-o was very fogetable.

In the OS lion-o was great, NS tygra is better than lion-o.
But you haven't addressed my main point: Tygra was incapacitated in two very different ways in both episodes, while Lion-O was on his feet dealing with the enemy.

Oh and one other thing...In the Annointment Trials, Lion-O might not have beaten Tygra's trial, but he incapacitated Ssslythe, Addicus and Kaynar by himself, rescued the Cats from their cell AND had Mumm-Ra fleeing from him in his own pyramid, things Tygra couldn't do WITH the ThunderCats.

I could go on, but I really think you should watch those episodes again. Your dislike for Jelenic might blind you to things that you are missing for a more fair and balanced assesment.

I'd agree that Lion-O should be treated better, but I don't think the show is nowhere near as Tygra-centric as you're making it out to be. For heaven's sake, Tygra was a bitch in the last two episodes...