Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #1347
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
After spending the better part of my holiday morning hunting down GIJOE Retaliation movie toys, I think it's safe to say there is no recall on the first wave of action figures.

For the most part, stores like Target and Wal-Mart stuck to street date while TRU put out stock early. I started my hunt at the local Target and spoke with the actual Store Manager who stated that there is no such recall that he was informed of. Most stores I went into in the Gulf side of Florida (Tampa Bay) were stocking the toys this morning, including Spider-Man and Bat-Man movie toys.

The one thing that I would like to point out is that the stock of GIJOE Retaliation that I saw hitting the shelf was much smaller then I had expected. Most stores got one or two cases of single cards and were also very light on vehicles. I did not see the NINJA 3 packs. I don't think the movie being pushed back had anything to do with the stock levels that the stores had on hand, but rather the orders for the second GIJOE Movie Line are much smaller then ROC.

Bottom line is, if you want these, get them while you still can. Stock is light and who knows if we will see wave 2 before Hasbro stops shipping the product to retail.

Itching for GI Joe Retaliation toys? Our site sponsors have come through with in-stock availability for the new toys!Head on to any of our sponsors above to lock in your orders for new GI Joe Retaliation toys!
Original Source: GIJOE RETALIATION MOVIE TOY LAUNCH - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote