Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #5612
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
I doubt he can beat some one who has all the stones when he can't even beat lion-o when he only had the sword. The fact lion-o now has the spirit stone makes it less likely that he can beat lion-o, plus leo totally owned him in legacy when he had all three of them. If each cat has a stone it would be like captain planet with that "let our powers combine" nonsense
Think of it this way. If my theory of all the stones having to choose someone is correct, then that stone will always be more powerful with it's chosen person than it would be with someone it didn't choose. Just like the warstone is more powerful in Lion-O's hands than it would be in Panthro's. If they actually had all 4 stones Mumm-Ra wouldn't have the armor of Plunn-Dar.

It's like the saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Yeah we now see that tygra attempted to kill lion-o twice and lion-o still trusts him, the third strike should be an eye opener for him and tygra beat down will be in order. Grune tried to kill panthro in a similar fashion to how tygra tried to kill lion-o. Mumm-ra used grune so i think he will use tygra too. So maybe tygra is "the lost cause"
I don't think what happened in the AP counts as a betrayal from Tygra because he was being influenced by both Mumm-Ra and the AP. He wouldn't have done it on his own. It's like in the OS when the original Tygra was on the silky fruit. Should he be blamed for what he did while under the influence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
That is one of the angles cmangund and I were looking at.

There are going be a couple of lost causes in E14. How many, I don't know.

If cheetara didn't go to him, I wonder how tygra would've betrayed lion-o or make him feel betrayed?
If Cheetara wouldn't have went to him it wouldn't have happened before the bell.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote