TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
Ulisa
Thunder Kitty
Personally, given how new the episodes are, I would like to see the Warrior Maidens. The new series has shown it can give old characters new twists without ruining their image, at least in my opinion, and that's a pretty difficult feat to pull off.

The Warrior Maidens were some of my favorites when they were first introduced in the old show. Their knowledge of Third Earth's plants, animals, landscape, etc. were useful and their skill with a bow was impressive to say the least. I never liked how they seemed to lose their skills as the show progressed. I think this new show is a good way to revamp them and maybe keep their skills useful.

Personally, I always prefered Nayda to Willa, namely her slight naiveness but then her ability to defend herself if need be. Willa seemed a bit too pompous to me at times but still made for an interesting character.

If we're talking villians, well, I always loved Chilla from the old series, though if the new series introduced Lunatac-like characters, it may not be for a while. Chilla intrigued me simply due to HOW ruthless and heartless she was, at least at first introduction. I think someone with her kind of ruthlessness, if not her power, would be interesting. A lot of villians, despite how cold they appear, usually seem to have SOME kind of moral code, or some line that they won't cross, either for their own benefit or some underlying reason. A villian who is completely and utterly without that would be interesting.
Ulisa is offline   Reply With Quote