TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #38
RoftheHood
Thunder Kitty
@ CreepySariFan

I agree. I think this article is simply someone trying to kick up a fuss on the forum here. It had been LONG confirmed that Thundercats is signed for 52 episodes. It has been LONG confirmed that they (to an extent) "rushed" the first season, and it has been LONG confirmed that Thundercats is doing just fine in ratings and popularity. Suddenly, just because there is NO mention of ANYTHING on some obscure article, the poster of this thread is making mountains of Mole (master) Hills.

With regards to the episodes in Ireland, I'll have to go back and find the article, but there was a RUMOR of some licencing issues with regards to airing the show in North America. Cartoon Network is also currently expanding. It was announced is Feb. that CN will be coming to Canada this year - So they MAY be waiting for that expansion before they start to really push Thundercats.

The toys: Bandai made it clear that Thundercats was their new life-line with regards to male oriented toys. I highly doubt that they have simply given up. Let's try to remember that so far there are only 14 episodes, they have as many toys out as they have characters. Let’s see what happens with Pumyra, and (crossed fingers) BENGALI!!!!!!

Perhaps we should all simply show our support for the show, instead of nay-saying and complaining.