TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #63
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Lion-o was better at everything than the other cats were in the OS Really because I never saw him build or design anything like panthro and tygra did (even the kittens and snarfer did on new thundera). I never saw lion-o fix the sword when it got broken (bengali fixed it once). Never saw him fly the thunderstrike through that cavern of darkness like lynxo does. Lion-o isn't faster than cheetara and can't beat her in a straight up race ( he wasn't the one who ran in to save tygra in that aging cave). So it can be concluded that in the OS lion-o isn't faster than cheetara, not as tech savvy as tygra and panthro or snarfer and the kittens. Lion-o isn't a better black smith than bengali because I think lion-o has zero skill in that trade. Lion-o isn't as wise as jaga or lynxo or any of his elders (snarf included) for that matter. If lion-o is stronger of a better fighter than panthro is still an uncertainty (during the trails their fight was interrupted) and lion-o stated he wasn't sure who would win but it seemed he think panthro would own him. Each cat had their brought something to the table and lion-o always needed them. Lion-o was the star hands down in the OS but to say he was better at everything than the other cats is stretching it
That is why the show was a hit.

I don't see lion-o as the star in the NS.

I started watching the TCats because of lion-o and the SoO.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote