Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #1664
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Yeah all my writer friends confirmed the vague dialogue too, they are saying her vague dialogue was not enough to make them an actual couple.

Maybe part of the reason the writers did not show the part where cheetara explain to Tygra her conflicted feelings was done intentional to piss us off, like Jelenic said. Or they just wanted an easier written dialogue, so later in Ep 14 after all the shippy moments between Cheetara/Lion-O she will only say that she already explained it to Tygra her conflicted feelings and that he was already "okay" with it.

The rest of the problem maybe just holes that we must ignore? but how to ignore it after we have been anlyzing this from top to bottom.

MAybe it was only Cheetara that noticed the bells, as Tygra's mind already "too buisy".
I know my mind would have been busy.

I could see that.

I can't see how she is conflicted.
1. All of her signs and feelings have been clear so far, lion-o.
2. She never cared about tygra until Annet's prediction.
3. I can see her thanking him and stopping the betrayal
4. Who did she chose?

I think she chose lion-o and we will see it in a flashback (why she follows him around).

Writers can't expect fans to accept terrrible writing on E13. If they were deep in the series and there was so many things that have not been discuss, then I can see hole. Like Naruto, there are 587 chapters, there is going to be holes. There are just no holes with the main characters.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote