Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #4824
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Fixing cheetara's character will be one of the most important thing they must do. Otherwise most kids will just keep on seeing her as Ho without good moral compass. Cheetara/Lion-O/SoO connections are the best way to do that, aside from tieing it with the core plot and making Cheetara's character deeper than just love interest. And will be the most easy for parents to explain in to their kids, with clever dialogue, as her dialogue at Ep 13 was only I did choose without any name so if later in Ep14 in fact she has chosen Lion-O because of the SoO ocnnections and feelings the writers add Lion-O's name kids will only see it that she has chosen long ago and Lion-O was her choice, though from adults prespective Cheetara has chosen twice, first Tygra then after becoming a cleric and assigned with the SoO thing as foreseen by Jaga, things change. And the Tygra kiss parrents can say to their kids it was a thank you kiss. Writers underlined that Thank you dialogue for a reason, otherwise the Tygra kiss can happen anywhere before making the Thank you clear, so later when they do the Lion-O/Cheetara kiss kids will not be confused as the L/C kiss is a more love type kiss.
They would seeing her as being dishonest with lion-o and she is not like that.

Agreed with the SoO connection. They can really add a lot of stories and depth to her.

See I would agree with the choicing, but as we know right now, she chose tygra (DN). The dialouge was so vague. You shouldn't have to wait for someone from the crew to confirm it and he really didn't touch on it.

I agree with the thank you. Kids will see that as a thank you kiss and so did I. They wouldn't have her say "oh I owe you a thank you". If she has chose tygra, there is no need for her to say that. She could have kissed him from the begining or say thank you and kiss him. They really made that dialogue not so to the point.

Yes, they would have to make it easier for parents can explain to thier kids.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-15-2012 at 12:22 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote