Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #121
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
Originally the first season was going to be 26 episodes, but CN split them in half to be 13 per season. The first season saw Panthro with his regular arms, now this second season will see Panthro with cybernetic stretch arms.
As far as I'm concerned, CN splitting it into two seasons doesn't make it two seasons. It's still all one season to me, just with an unfortunately large gap in it's airing schedule. WB makes the show, and if they made it to be a twenty-six episode season, than that's what it is nomatter how CN decides to air it.

Quote:
If the Thundercats get cancelled after this 2nd season, it's going to be like the 2002 He-Man series all over again. CN has since been pulling off this kind of thing for the last 10 years if you can believe that.
It is unfortunate that they have done this. I'm hoping that fan support will be able to keep it going. If not, I would hope that WB would be able to move it to another station. They at least seem to still want to continue the show, even if CN doesn't.

Quote:
When the new Thundercats was announced to be on CN last year, I was concerned that it would meet the same fate as the 2002 He-Man. I hope the ratings for Thundercats get better in its new timeslot of 9:30am because it's followed by DC Nation.
The new timeslot could be a great thing, especially with the DC Nation airing right after. It could however be a horrible thing. We'll just have to wait and see. Either way, I was under the impression that the show's ratings had been pretty good so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I really hope we get the originally planned 52 episode run. Would love it to go longer, but at least the 52.
Agreed. If we can get at least the originally planed fifty-two episodes, I'll be ok. I would still love to see it continue on past that, but if they can at least get the already planned out story made, that'll be great.