Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishw View Post
If though, you are a true fan and I have somehow mis-judged you, I apologize. If you're here to sell 6" Tygras to fans and collectors anxious to fill that void in their collection and you want to give us a low and fair price because you like selling fan-to-fan, then I say, "Thank you." I also profusely apologize for mistaking you for the scalping-money-loving-eBay-toy-seller that you first appear to be.
I profusely apologize for mistaking you for the scalping-money-loving-eBay-toy-seller that you first appeared to be. Just a couple tips for future reference: 1.) Don't make your first post on any forum be about what you have to sell. A lot of forums even have rules against such a thing. Comment on other posts, get to know people, post about your collection... then post about sales in the B/S/T area of the forum, not in the main toy thread. 2.) If you want to be taken seriously, use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. There is no need for ALL CAPS unless you mean to shout. And if you do mean to shout, don't. The loudest person isn't the person who's right. Calm down and have a discussion.

One last thing: the term "stalking" is hardly appropriate. By posting your email address, you made it so that no stalking was necessary. It took all of 20 seconds to find your Facebook and eBay pages. I didn't post them here, I simply mentioned them.
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote