TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:15 AM   #212
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Well, it's questionable as to whether who I'm responding to will see this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickanu View Post
I was talking to somebody and she brought up a good point...why are they looking for a passages through the mountains.....what about the third stone....the one up on the cliff...I didn't see any snow covered mountains anywhere by that cliff.....

am I missing something?....if the stone is not up on that cliff then why did the book point up?
I'm pretty sure they didn't want to use up between a third to half of an episode to show the cats exploring the mountain and not finding the stone, thus just moving into the events of "Native Son".

Unless the stone they were looking for is the Stone-stone or the Mountain-stone, there was no stone to find there. What's my reasoning on that? The 2 stones that the cats have now.

The Eye of Thundera is actually the War-stone. Both times Mumm-Ra went looking for it, it was resting in a weapon (It was in a cannon in "Legacy", and it's been in the Sword of Omens ever since). When the cats found the Spirit-stone, it was resting in the astral plane. The other 2 stones have likely also settled someplace related to what they represent.

Why did the book point up? Check the pic you chose. The tank is parked next to the mountain. There are two objects in view on the tank's screens that are "up", aside from the mountain.

We don't know what the other 2 stones are called, but we saw them in "Legacy". One was red and floated by itself with two little things orbiting it. That's probably the stone that the Book was pointing to when it pointed up.
Burning Bright is offline   Reply With Quote