Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #214
mihoshi
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Btw another reason I don't think it went to Thundera on purpose was because of how surprised everyone was that he ended up there.
The balloon was just another take on "Moses in the basket down the river." Tygra's dad had no idea where it would end up, just hoped that it would be found by SOMEONE.

As for Lion-O's mom and the "prince" thing, she probably just didn't want Tygra to latch on to something that he probably wouldn't ever be. She had no idea she was going to die soon, after Lion-O who knows how many other cubs she would have given birth to, all pushing Tygra further down the princely line (as he would always be last in line). I mean, it's UNLIKELY since it took so long to conceive Lion-O, but you don't know what she was thinking, or what her royal court was preparing her for in regards to Tygra. It was apparent she had a lot of pressure on her (probably from herself, but who knows) before Tygra came into her life, and maybe felt inadequate for not producing a heir.

I also think that a lot of Tygra's sudden claim of being an outcast was because of the royal lineage favoring lions screwing him over. Yes, he was the only Tiger in Thundera, but it was also because he was a tiger and not a lion, because he was different than the rest of his family, that he was last in line for the crown. He was obviously better qualified (at the time of Claudis's death) to be the new king.
mihoshi is offline   Reply With Quote