TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
Like most of us I started watching the cartoon when I was a wee one.My mother in turn bought me a liono and young tygra from a garage sale and at some point a new slithe figure which i never remember playing with.

I always used to love playing with liono and tygra when i was little but my interest did not really peak again until thundercats aired again on cartoon network.

After that i searched the basement as well as my parents shed(this was when I was a teenager) looking for my liono and young tygra. (I managed to find Liono) after that it was all uphill when I would go to garage sales,flea markets or collectors conventions with my father.

Liono stood on my shelf all by his lonesome until a trip to a garage scale would score me a mummra the everliving acton figure.

Over the course of that year they would be joined by panthro, slythe, hammerhand, grune the destroyer hammerhand and young tygra.

I was really in business when a vendor at a flea market who I bought alot of old masters of the universe toys from came into some thundercats.

From him I would gain tuska warrior, a complete slythe, the mutant fist pounder nose diver jackalman mamutt and a bunch of others.

It was at a convention at syracuse where I was able to finish my set of the original thundercats and the mutants. I found my cheetara, vulterman and pvcs of wily kit and kat and snarf. I also found a nm complete liono.

It would be a while before i added the thundertank from a garage sale to my collection.

But now with the new series and new toys I plan on adding to my collection and hope for the release of the original jaga and others.

I have the new thundertank now just checking the local toys r us for more

Whats your collecting story
Fist Pounder is offline   Reply With Quote