Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
Tony_Bacala
Cornelius Tunar FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
I wouldn't classify myself as a Thundercats collector, yet. Though once I start finding the figures in-stores I will be. Anyways, I was really into the original show as a kid. I'm not entirely sure I had any of the toys, as by the time I got into the show it was all reruns, and I doubt the toys would have been on store shelves at the time. Hadn't really thought much about it till news of the reboot came along. I've been a fan of many things, from Batman, to TMNT, to Transformers, and many more, but I would have to say that Transformers eclipses them all for me.
Good to know I am not the only one that isn't hardcore since the 80s. .

I was into the show as a kid, had a toy or 2, watched the reruns on Cartoon Network in early 2000s. Have had t-shirts and stuff since. Basically always into the property, more so as an idea in later years.

Recently, got all the wildstorm comics, all the DVDs used on ebay. And, have been paying attention to every angle of the relaunch for the site. And digging it.

I will be a "collector" of modern toy stuff, in some form. But, not a completionist, and most likely not vintage stuff in any major aspect. Piece here and there.

Bottom line, the relaunch is what drew me back in, to the vintage and new versions of the property.
Tony_Bacala is offline   Reply With Quote