TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:11 PM   #11
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
I had convinced myself that the heart and soul of my collection was the vintage collection ive built over the years but that I would definatly get a couple of pieces from the new series to enhance it.

But today forget about it. I bought the rest of the thundercats at tru that i didint find at k mart tuesday and the lizard cannon.

I was only going to get the thundertank lizard cannon the 6 inch mummra mummy mummra, panthro and maybe liono.

But I couldnt resist the chance to pick up all the thundercats (besides liono which i got from k mart this week) that I was missing.

I now have the basic 4 inch set the lizard cannon and thundertank.

Will probably never get the thunder racers and im unsure about grune the destroyer already having the vintage one and Im not sure about his role in the cartoon yet so he may just end up on the shelf.

But already ive gotten far more than i planned and look forward to the next assortment and hope for one of those big lizard vehicles we saw in the last episode.

Am I the only one who thinks the new ones look better than the originals? I mean these look like they came straight from the cartoon.
Fist Pounder is offline   Reply With Quote