Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 04:21 AM   #16
Primacron
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devinebull1978 View Post
Watch out as there is a new collector out there in London UK. I would love top hear from other London or UK based collectors if you are out there.
Howdy!

I'm down the other end of the M4, in Wales. Interesting to hear your story, I was chatting to a guy from South Africa the other day about how hard it was to get hold of a SNES back in the day. Similar situation I guess.

Anyway, I used to love Thundercats back in the day, watching the cartoon of a Saturday morning used to be a highlight of my week (Going Live! anyone!?). Had a fair few figures - Lion-O, Tygra, Jackalman, Wilykat (given to me by my Dad when I was in hospital) and both Mumm-Ra's (sent off for the mummy one back in the day).

I don't have any of them anymore (except that funny red thing you used to light up Lion-O/Mumm-Ra's eyes) so I won't be a collector until the Classics figures hit UK retail in December.

I'm a Transformers collector primarily, but am keen to get updated versions of all the other things I liked as a kid - Turtles, Ghostbusters, Power Rangers, X-men, Batman and Thundercats. Feels like we've been waiting a while for updated Thundercats!
Primacron is offline   Reply With Quote