TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:25 PM   #22
Steelheart
Silverhawk Sergeant
Wouldn't call myself a collector but I've always loved to show and have all the DVDs. I still have my classic Cheetara, Wilykit, and Pumyra figures and plan to get the modern versions. I remember the two boys that lived next door to me as a kid were obsessed with ThunderCats and we used to play it all the time. Between the three of us we had all the action figures (or at least all the good guys) though we normally just played TCats as ourselves. I think they had the Lion-O play sword as I recall. The two boys would alternate being Lion-O and Panthro. I, with my trusty walking stick, always got to be Cheetara.

When it comes to toys, Silverhawks were more my thing. I still have the complete line of the original good guys and Maraj playset somewhere in my attic. I remember going to the Hills store every month with my allowance and getting a new figure. Anyone remember those stores? My Steelheart figure was always my stand in for Arcee whenever I played with my Transformers, since there was no figure of her back then. I hope we get some updated Silverhawks figures if TCats figures are successful.
Steelheart is offline   Reply With Quote