TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #86
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy View Post
...then I don't want to hear you calling him one.
You could, you know, put me on your ignore list (you're on mine).

Quote:
So, here's your chance. Show us all how unafraid you are, go to that page, and tell him he's a liar. I'll be waiting.
Again, what does calling him out on Facebook have to do with the validity of what I've been saying?

Quote:
And feel free to sentence by sentence deconstruct this post too if it makes you feel better.
I "deconstruct" posts like this so my replies are clear, understandable, and so people know what I'm replying to when I say something.

Quote:
Won't make you any less spineless though, I'm afraid.
Is there really any reason to be throwing out insults? If I insulted you, I apologize, that was not my intent.

Quote:
And you know what the worst part of all this is? The severe lack of integrity.
I was going to reply to this saying that I agree, and that Dan is the one lacking integrity, but honestly, I can understand him wanting to keep his job.

Quote:
While none of you have the stones to go tell the man this yourselves.
Again, how would this at all be constructive or useful? I don't see how "proving my manhood" by going out of my way to tell the guy he's a liar for wanting to keep his job, in any way, shape, or form makes my argument any more valid than it already is.

If I was going to go yell at anybody, it would be Cartoon Network and/or Warner Brothers for continually not being honest with the fans of the properties they handle (it's a waste of time, so I'm not going to do that). They've put show's like this "on hiatus" before to never return to them, and they'll inevitably continue to do so.

Anyways, this is sad, but oh well. It was good while it lasted. Hopefully the last DVD is readily available. I can't imagine they'll put the entire series in one set...not anymore anyways.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote