TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #17
gjustis
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Those aren't retail stores. Retail stores are places that have a physical store you can walk into and buy things with this relic called cash with. Places like Target, Walmart, ToysRUs, and sometimes K-Mart.
Nope, they're not retail stores. They're footballs.

I kid, I kid.

They're online specialty stores, like he said - in other words, retails stores that are online - but retail nonetheless, buying in relative bulk, from whom we as consumers expect (or at least hope for) stock.

Retailers are increasing ONLY online; simply because a retailer lacks a brick & mortar location doesn't demote them to less-than-retail...sure, plenty of places on the internets fall outside the traditional supply chain (ex: buyers selling things on eBay or setting up lil scalper shop blogs) and therefore don't really qualify as retail, but the larger online stores most certainly do. It's an extension of the catalog-only store, like ThinkGeek for example (which I know has an online store as well, but they wouldn't have, say, 15yrs ago)...which is, of course, retail.

Not to split hairs or anything...

To the post at hand, I think it's understandable to want to know which online retailers have stocked Tygra, just like any physical store; gives us an idea of how many retailers received the product, and where we might check in the future...heck, it's frankly easier for me to buy online than to drive all over Hades looking...

Last edited by gjustis; 05-15-2012 at 07:03 AM.. Reason: typo city
gjustis is offline   Reply With Quote