Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #46
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigera2012 View Post
there are two problems with the thundercats at this point:

1. when cartoon network moved it to saturday morning they killed the show since most people aren't up at that point, and a lot of people forgot to set the dvr's.
They said ratings have improved since the move. I almost always missed the first run on Friday night as I'm barely home then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Also, you might wanna check out Voltron Force too to see how well TC's revival went in comparison to that show...
Great point.

One very common complaint that I completely disagree with is the "filler" episodes. " The duelist and the drifter" and " Song of the Petlars" were fantastic episodes and neither advanced the main story. These episodes along with most of the other "fillers" did continue to flesh out characters, the other animal races and Third Earth itself. If you remember the original series you could say that 80% to 90% of the episodes were filler. That's part of what sucks about getting older and especially since the rise of the interweb is that we tend to look at everything far more critically than we would have in the past.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote