TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #231
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
Of course you have a right to complain. Hate the show all you want. But your arguments are really weak when you inject all of your subjective opinions.

The show is TERRIBLE. MJ is an ARROGANT IDIOT.

These aren't compelling facts worth discussing, they're just your opinion. The show is not terrible for many of us. You are of course encouraged to give your opinion, but the tone of "This show is evil" is probably going to get a similar reply. If you wrote "I don't like this show" I wouldn't have anything to criticize, but instead you write "MJ is trying to destroy my childhood."

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THE SHOW, BUT YOU CAN BE NICE WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT IT.

If you write things like "this show destroys the original." PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE WITH YOUR OPINION.
I haven't said anything else about MJ lately, except for being sarcastic on the tygra thread.

As long as people don't hurt others, I don't see a problem with people complaining. That is one thing people do well, complain.

I just see only you complaining about others complaining. Even on the Tygra thread, you were on there. I don't care for his character, but I know it will start fights. So I didn't post a serious comment.

I don't care what others say, but you keep defending this.

If the guy hates the show, let him say what he wants.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote