Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #765
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Tygra get seperated from the group, will definitely give him a good character development time, making him see the bigger picture better, of all the brother's feud. Great Idea L08e16o.

Yeah Legacy episode was definitely a hint of Lion-O/Cheetara, it fits Sam Register's JL WB's cartoon show style.

Even though I am only expecting for an open possible pairings conclusion, there is always hope L08e16o, you are not hopeless.
I am telling you, there is more to L/C than what is shown.

I was PO, but 52 episodes. That is a good amount of fleshing out characters.

Cheetara could be guardian of the SoO, just like Lion-o's mom. Just as the SoO choses who the next weilder is, so does it chose it's guardian. She did give it to lion-o.

Lion-o could have interact with cheetara when they were younger, but never showed what she looked liked. Tygra was suprised it was her.

If cheetara was lion-o's body guard, why did she deside to show herself all of sudden. There is more to it.

I know this could make people mad and if I do, I am VERY SORRY.

T/C relationship is built on one thing that happen when they were kids, I know it was signicat. Love is built on more than that. For all we know that was a childhood crush. You know tygra was a player way before cheetara. If there was interaction between L/C would have tygra got mad? I believe what your friend said, she felt guilty. I think lion-o interacted with Cheetara in the past without knowing it. I think she was acctracted to him and followed him.

If she was a body guard, why wasn't an older cleric assign to lion-o? They knew he was going to be king.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote