Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

Thread: Wave 3 ideas
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #36
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander88 View Post
I still think classic Mumm-ra should have had a cape though because that could have been made from cloth. Making a plastic cape would have been a bad idea anyway, it would limit the articulation.
They could surprise us and release another version of him with a cape...I don't expect that to ever happen, but I imagine even Bandai manages to majorly surprise their fan-bases with something coll every once in a while...While I too would prefer a cloth cape, if that wasn't possible for Bandai to do, I would be ok with a rubber cape. Still wouldn't be the best for articulation, but it'd be better than nothing. My biggest fear for the Classics line (other than cancelation), is lack of villains.

Edit: Thinking about the Driller some more, I'm hoping that if they ever do make him that they don't include a spinning gimmick. I'd rather them concentrate on his transformation and detailing. Not that it would be impossible to include both gimmicks, but with the way Bandai has been doing them, I find it hard to imagine the spinning gimmick not taking over the toy, causing them to cut out any other gimmicks he would have had.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-12-2012 at 12:49 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote