TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #290
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakinZoid View Post

I understand that you will continue to defend Daniel and that's okay. I don't want you to feel like you need to go on any kind of defensive or anything with me over this.
I just can't defend a person who says that kind of stuff to another who just gave their honest opinion and didn't appear to be trolling at all. That's just me.
I don't think that particular guy was trolling, but I do believe his comments were out of line. Maybe Dan shouldn't have been quite as harsh, but it's his page and frankly how the dude worded his initial comment would've insulted me as well. It wasn't written constructively. He didn't start saying he liked Dan's other work until after the first reply by Dan.

However when people defended him others definitely did troll (hence Dan deleting the posts). For example there was a dude who would reply to the commenters, trash their artwork (when they're obviously amateurs), and say they could draw better (when they had absolutely no artwork on their DA page). THAT was trolling.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote