Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #300
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakinZoid View Post
Just to clarify so I make sure I undertand you; do you mean way or weigh?
If it is weigh, my answer would be no, I do not.
Simply due to the fact that, as I pointed out earlier, even constructive criticism can be percieved as negative.

And remember, criticism does not have to be constructive. There is no law or rule or mandate that deems all criticism must be constructive. If there was; we wouldn't have over twenty noted forms and varities of criticism. Nor would art critics and such carry such a reputation.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on the nature of the criticism left by NewGuy. Personally, I didn't find it offensive at all. Chalk it up to further proof opinions vary from person to person.
weigh heavily. Sorry, I don't ever bother proof reading these things. Thank God for context, right?
If someone presents their opinion in a negative way, then the probability of getting a negative response has been raised.
Personally, criticizing the size of a woman's breast, and then deeming that woman manly is offensive . Way more offensive than Dan getting hotty about it. Most female characters in cartoons have one body type. Just one. Men on the other hand are short, heavy set, lanky and buff. Though Pumyra is far from flat chested, it's offensive that any body type other than Cheetara's is deemed less feminine, or not as womanly. Just like men, women come in all shapes and sizes. That goes double for breast!
Criticizing her "lack of rack" is just gross and mean spirited.
Hope that post wasnt too difficult to read. Didn't proof read this one either
Ok. Agree to disagree.

Last edited by Chique; 05-19-2012 at 10:09 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote