TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #263
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
After watching the episode again the other Thundercats kind of seem like dicks at lunch. Yes they're giving him sound advice, but only after they bully him and take his food. Food that he had already rightfully obtained for himself. I know Lion-O isn't perfect and can be a dick himself but it just seemed extra cruel. Even if his head wasn't a mess right now who would listen to advice given in suck a backhanded and condescending way?
I saw the lunch taunting as the group playing with Lion-O, and him not getting it, feeling instead that they were all against him. It was childish and the advise was given backandedly, yes, but he has been playing the "I'm the King and things are done my way" card too much the past episodes. They were getting back at him and he was not able to see why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
Lion-O is angry, confused, jealous, sad, and a few other mix bag of emotions. It's about the same thing a teenager usually goes through with relationship issues. He's still a teenager and not an adult.

Maybe the three of them can settle it, but it won't happen as long Lion-O keeps being a drama queen about it.
Exactly. We were shown the situation from his point of view, and everything they do or say makes him feel all of the above.

It's how the writers justify the trials, I guess.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote