TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #58
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
But why should we understand and think it's ok? The reason he acts like this is because Lion-o was born in the first place. He even said so himself. That the day Lion-o was born he "lost everything" and how his life was perfect before. Just because he gained a little brother and lost a mom doesn't give him an excuse to be a jerk and treat Lion-o like crap all the time. It's not Lion-o's fault, or the Queen's. Tygra made the choice to act the way he did. Adopted or not, he has a mind of his own and can use it. If people are using that excuse, then they're saying the times Tygra tried to kill Lion-o, and the countless times he made him feel horrible is justified because his mom died and he wasn't made Crown Prince? I call BS.
All of these characters are emotional beings. You're approaching this as if he was a robot. It's not logical to blame Lion-O for all of those things, but it seems like people always needs someone to place the blame on. That's just the way emotional being are. Because Lion-O was born he lost what he held most dear. His mother died giving birth to Lion-O, and the crown was given to the blood heir. It's not an excuse, but remember this is a small child who lived his entire life feeling like an outcast. He STILL afraid of losing all that he holds dear, its just a problem he needs to work out. Another piece of his development that should be smoothed out by the time this show is over.

So in conclusion, I don't think its right to blame Lion-O. I just see how someone with those kind of issues could come to that conclusion.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote