Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #79
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
Really? Javon first proposed sending an envoy to Thundera. He knew where it was located and the Tigers seem to be more familiar with technology (the whip). It's a reasonable assumption to make.
He may not have known that Tygra would become a prince but that does not change the fact that his actions shaped Tygra’s life into what it is.

Between a choice of killing him or sending him away, Javon made the only choice he could.
He put him in an air balloon. Knowing where Thundera was is irrelevant. A balloon will go wherever the wind blows it. There was no evidence of any technology in the cave they were all living in and no evidence that the whip is technological either.

As for the only choice he could make? He was the ruler of the Tigers. Last time I checked that meant if you say "No I'm not killing my son, and we're going to Thundera for help" then that's what your people do. He didn't have to take the other guy's advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post

I believe his words were, “That night I lost the two things I cherished most, my mother and my kingdom.”
Exactly. My point stands. He didn't say "Lion-O took the two things I cherished most."

Last edited by Balgus82; 04-14-2012 at 10:10 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote