Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #83
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sining View Post
Maybe they'll show it it another one of those flashbacks the writers love so much.

I have friends who have never known their mother and I dare you to say that to them. Seriously, people can cry over stupid things like idols or celebrities dying and you think it's not possible to miss someone you've never known, even if that person happens to be the one who gave birth to you and contributed 1/2 your genetic material?

No I just find it funny how people use the flashbacks to confirm their own prejudices. Flower flashback? Cheetara was totally digging Tygra for the first 13 episodes. Lion-Os mother flashback? We can totally see why Tygra is disgruntled at Lion-O; because he wasn't prince anymore. Tygra almost killing Lion-O flashback; "but...he came back for Lion-O so it was ok"

Sheesh
DOUBLE DOG DARE ME! BET MY TONKA TRUCK YOU WONT DO THAT!
What else are we suppose to do with the flashbacks? Ignore them? I know a guy who lost his mother when her was very young. I felt guilty for bringing it up, but he shrugged it off. I'm not saying it would be WRONG of Lion-O to feel for her, but I can see why he doesn't. That's why his lack of reaction was no problem for me.

Once again, you are looking at these characters as if they are perfect unemotional logical creatures. Sometimes your emotions get the best of you.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote