Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #90
stac
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
He put him in an air balloon. Knowing where Thundera was is irrelevant. A balloon will go wherever the wind blows it. There was no evidence of any technology in the cave they were all living in and no evidence that the whip is technological either.
You will have to excuse me if I find it a little incredible that Javon mentions Thundera and then the balloon carrying Tygra miraculously lands right in Thundera.

Balloons can be controlled and in this case, possibly by technological means – but that is speculation.

Regarding the whip, I always assumed that Tygra’s whip was technology and I thought it would be the same with the new whip.
Tygus seemed adept with technology which is why I also assumed that the Tigers would have retained some knowledge of it. However, this is also speculation.

Quote:
As for the only choice he could make? He was the ruler of the Tigers. Last time I checked that meant if you say "No I'm not killing my son, and we're going to Thundera for help" then that's what your people do. He didn't have to take the other guy's advice.
While that’s all very nice, we only know that he was limited to two choices – save Tygra or sacrifice him. If you have issues with that, you should take it up with the writers.

Quote:
Exactly. My point stands. He didn't say "Lion-O took the two things I cherished most."
You’ve only selected one part of my post and quoted it out of context. I explained my reasons in the sentences right before and after.

I said that that was what he implied when he said that. His life was great until the day Lion-O was born when his mother and his kingdom were lost to him.
Moreover, Tygra has, on multiple occasions throughout the previous season, stated that Lion-O “took” the crown away from him.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote