Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #93
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sining View Post
lol, I'm not looking at them for being perfect creatures. People who apparently expect Lion-Os mother to have called Tygra 'prince' instead of darling are, especially with the way some of them like repeating they're mothers and how they would never do that. Seriously, it's one slip-up and people are already ready to hang her or justify Tygra's behavior from that one slip-up. I guess it's how people like to blame everything on their parents -_-

So you know 1 guy and I know some guys. We now have a stand-off on anecdotal evidence.
Whatever your views on parenting are, we obviously don't agree on which way it's best to raise a child. It's not OK to slip-up. Be it like the Queen did or in any other way. If you do, you make up for it right away, and she did not. You don't want to think that this particular scene in the flashback had any significance, but the fact that it was shown like that says different, and the fact that no follow-up till the death of the Queen is shown says things were maintained as the last previous scene.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote