TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #97
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
You will have to excuse me if I find it a little incredible that Javon mentions Thundera and then the balloon carrying Tygra miraculously lands right in Thundera.

Balloons can be controlled and in this case, possibly by technological means – but that is speculation.
Yes ballons can be controlled. By the people who are in them. I'm pretty sure an infant wasn't capable of piloting an air balloon.

Quote:
Regarding the whip, I always assumed that Tygra’s whip was technology and I thought it would be the same with the new whip.
Tygus seemed adept with technology which is why I also assumed that the Tigers would have retained some knowledge of it. However, this is also speculation.
If Tygra's whip was technology, then he wouldn't have spent his whole life not believing in technology.
Leo was also adept in technology, but that doesn't mean they still had it 5000 years later in Thundera either. Much less an outcast clan living in caves.

Quote:
While that’s all very nice, we only know that he was limited to two choices – save Tygra or sacrifice him. If you have issues with that, you should take it up with the writers.
I'm sorry if you don't agree, but throwing a baby out in the wild with no direction and no way to fend for himself is not saving him. It's only by chance that he landed in Thundera IMO.

Quote:
You’ve only selected one part of my post and quoted it out of context. I explained my reasons in the sentences right before and after.

I said that that was what he implied when he said that. His life was great until the day Lion-O was born when his mother and his kingdom were lost to him.
Moreover, Tygra has, on multiple occasions throughout the previous season, stated that Lion-O “took” the crown away from him.
I select the parts of your post I'm replying to. Why quote things that I don't care about?

I didn't say he hasn't blamed Lion-O in past episodes. What I said was that He wasn't blaming Lion-O in THIS episode. It wasn't what the scene was about.

Last edited by Balgus82; 04-15-2012 at 12:25 AM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote