TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #256
XiaCheyenne
Thunder Kitty
To a certain degree, I can see your point...although I don't think a full season of Lion-O by himself would make too much sense in the overall idea of the show.
The show is called THUNDERCATS after all...
Resentment between siblings in the position of power is just as normal as breathing. I believe that this rivalry is what will drive Lion-O to being a great leader. Many successful leaders have been formed under the veil of adversity, including from within their own houses. I did not mean to imply that he deserves the role of Lord simply because of his lineage...of course I agree that he should earn it. But those that are around him now are what is left of his family...and it is quite known that family are always the ones to hurt you the most. There are a multitude of lessons for Lion-O to face in the upcoming days...tests he will have to pass to be considered Lord. Again, as in the original series, he will more than likely go off on his own to have his solitary adventures, but extended periods of time away from those he is destined to lead will not be beneficial to the team dynamic. Even with all that has happened, they (Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, The Wilykits) all have a duty to protect and guide the young Lord and will continue to do so, whether or not he wants them to.
The upcoming episodes should give us a more indepth look into what will happen next...I do enjoy the conversation here though...
XiaCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote