TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #77
horatioh
Thunder Kitty
Hi folks, I just wanted to introduce myself on your forums but couldn't see an obvious area to do si I went with the new thread option

I've been a huge Thundercats fan since I was young but I've only recently started to refresh my interest, mostly because I wanted to start a blog on a subject that I'd enjoy working on but also because I have a young son and want him to grow up watching a quality hero show

If anyone is ever at a loose end and wants to waste a little time, please feel free to check out my Tumblr blog, dedicated (mostly) to the art of Thundercats and Masters of the Universe - The Thundercats and He-Man Media Blog - it's basically a running record of all the cool images I find on the internet which I hope will help artists and websites get the extra recognition they deserve.

If you're a creative, please feel free to submit work to the blog and I'll happily post it - can't harm to have your stuff posted in as many places as possible! Be sure to let me know where to set attribution so that blog visitors and search engines can follow the work through to source!

Keep up the excellent work everyone and thanks for reading!

Hayden
horatioh is offline   Reply With Quote