Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #2673
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
Intune doesn't mean mastered. Sight beyond sight is more or less part of an ideology as jaga tried to explain to lion-o in ep1&2. The sword showed lion-o what everyone chose not to believe, tech was only part of it the other was mum-ra. If cheetara's eyes and only her eyes glow when the sword is used then i'd think there is a connection between her and it. The sword worked for claudis maybe not to its full potential but it still worked. If claudis was open minded sight beyond sight may have worked for him as well. Excalibur depends on which rendition is read. Through out history adivisors to the king were always battle proven usually a former general. Jaga may also be a former general or he still is as the clerics seem to me some kind of small royal army. What strategy is cheetara going to come up with that would be better than what panthro or even tygra would come up with?
No other king could use SBS, except lion-o and he was not king. How did he want to see it, he didn't tell anyone.

As a OS fan, if I saw her eyes glow all the time, I would think it was like the OS. They showed it once and she was next to him, they didn't put that in there for nothing. No other cats eyes have glowed. No one in thunderia eyes glowed or jaga only cheetara. How do you explain that.

One of the greatest minds Zhuge Liang was never a general, he was strategist and then went on to be a prime minister. Liu Bie had five generals and two of them were his sworn brothers, but Zhuge Liang was second after Liu Bie. Zhou Yu is one for Wu. You could go down the list.

Strategist were more important than generals. Generals would just act out what the Strategist devise. The troops did all the work not the Generals.

No one has came up with strategy. It is find the stones before mummra.

I think cheetara is more important to lion-o than the other cats. What has panthero done for lion-o? She is the only one helping him, I think she gets a little personal becuase she likes him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-03-2012 at 03:56 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote