TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #858
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
It's great that you would tell them because you're right. The longer you wait,the bigger the risk that they'll find someone else. Problem is not everyone might be as confident as you. Sometimes the fear that the other person may not feel as strongly runs deep. That and Cheetara seems like she would put duty before a relationship. I think the only reason she came out about it now is because she knew the boys were misreading her intentions. It's still speculation but a lot of units like clerics, those who use anonymity are often celibate and refrain from close contact with those outside of their group. Kind of like they do their best work from the shadows type of thing. Once again, all speculation. For all I know they could walk around freely and fall in love with whomever they wanted.

Ive had feelings for someone for 3 years and never told him how I felt, because I was so damn scared of him not feeling the same way.My fault. But it happens a lot. Especially among younger people who are not all the good with commitment. Not good with committing to other people and not familiar with having committed feelings.

Remember we have never had an inner monologue for Cheetara, not even some quiet mumbling to herself. We never really knew how she felt about anyone outside of Lion-O and Jagga and even then there was confusion. Everyone can admit to her being there for Lion-O. She was the first to truly believe he has what it takes to make it. At the same time a lot of people believed she developed a crush on him because of her constant touching . Others thought it was just her being supportive.

In all honesty what about the Cheet-O relationship would make you think either party is in love? Even from a corny cartoon perspective . Love takes more then a couple of flirtatious smiles. Lion-O's interest in Cheetara has been portrayed as mostly physical . We all know he cares, but nothing epic has been put on paper. We don't see him climbing to better understand Cheetara or how she feels. The only time they interact is when Lion-O is having some sort of problem, otherwise she's hanging in the back with everyone else. From what I can tell, it was a crush.

Lion-O is not just some guy. He is the King of Thundera. We've all heard it, "with great power comes great responsibility". Sure he might have to take a one of his solo trip/episodes but to leave the group with the intentions to never come back? I dont think that's very kingly behavior.

I dont think Cheetara heard him. She went to the bottom of the tank and then Lion-O said what he did. Same with "may the best cat win", once again Cheetara was unlikely to hear what was being said.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote