TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:35 AM   #11
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
@stormbringer
In the 80s, "Cats lair" was like a star wars spaceship. inside it had sensor doors, steal walls, so many rooms, workout rooms, bedding rooms, a dinner set, the control room. a playground, a room for their jets, thundertank, and other wheels .and lots of kool stuff like that, The main area was the cat's head, They would see anything and everything thru the cat's eyes,
I never had the playset, 1 of my friends had it and it was sooo kool., the eyes lid up. it had trap doors,cages,working areas, like computering or wat not. and it was just a kool playset. I soo wish they make another cat's lair like that. I really dont think cats lair is the building we saw get destroyed. in the 2nd show. it might of been just like a cats palace or sumthing,. I really dunno. but it wouldnt hurt if they rebuild it and it became the new cat's lair.
And whats the point of finding tower of omens if they didnt last a day there, lol
They didnt give us a grand tour of this place, just the outside view. a nice waterfall. , the toy set is plain dull. and way to pricy.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote