TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
Carnivac
Thunder Kitty
Did these way back around September 2004 I think so people may have seen them before somewhere.

I don't normally do cute stuff but it was for a fad activity on a pixel forum way back called Wee where popular characters would be pixelled using a basic template.

Over the years I've seen people turn them into physical art pieces made with perler beads such as this one Thundercats Group Bead Sprite by ~SerenaAzureth on deviantART I'm impressed she even did Mumm-Ra cos I felt I over-shaded that one to the point of almost blurriness.
And this person did them also and even mistook my 'Feral' character I also recreated in that style, thinking he was a ThunderCat character too.
Thundercats Ho by ~cxareigna on deviantART

If anyone's wondering yeah I did my avatar too but the full sprite isn't yet finished. The Sword of Omens he's holding in the full sprite is proving to be a bit of a pain in the butt to pixel right (especially since it's at an angle). Got a few other Lion-O sprite attempts I need to dig up from this computer's archive files somewhere too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tcatwee.png
Views:	7
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1501
Attached Images

Last edited by Carnivac; 01-06-2013 at 02:54 PM..
Carnivac is offline   Reply With Quote