Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #801
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I am telling you, there is more to L/C than what is shown.

I was PO, but 52 episodes. That is a good amount of fleshing out characters.

Cheetara could be guardian of the SoO, just like Lion-o's mom. Just as the SoO choses who the next weilder is, so does it chose it's guardian. She did give it to lion-o.

Lion-o could have interact with cheetara when they were younger, but never showed what she looked liked. Tygra was suprised it was her.

If cheetara was lion-o's body guard, why did she deside to show herself all of sudden. There is more to it.

I know this could make people mad and if I do, I am VERY SORRY.

T/C relationship is built on one thing that happen when they were kids, I know it was signicat. Love is built on more than that. For all we know that was a childhood crush. You know tygra was a player way before cheetara. If there was interaction between L/C would have tygra got mad? I believe what your friend said, she felt guilty. I think lion-o interacted with Cheetara in the past without knowing it. I think she was acctracted to him and followed him.

If she was a body guard, why wasn't an older cleric assign to lion-o? They knew he was going to be king.
Hmm.... your arguments are definitely a valid good ones. They will never make the Cheetara being Lion-O's bodyguard thing that simple.This could be just it. It clicks. (after doing a lot of thinking and data analyzing). But Cheetara's conflicted feelings will stilll be there, trying her best not to hurt either brother's feelings. But at least this will put Lion-O and Tygra in equal grounds in the love triangle scale. 2:2 (L:T) compared to before 1:2(L:T).

Last edited by cmangund; 12-12-2011 at 03:21 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote